In force from 25.05.2018.
In order to carry out its activity, Diteks M EOOD processes information, including one that is personal data.
II. Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
Address for correspondence: Sofia, Mladost 1, bl. 2, ent. 3, ap. 49
Data Protection Officer: Diana Koleva
III. Categories of personal data processed by Diteks M EOOD.
1. Diteks M EOOD may process the publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are:
(a) Personal Identification Information (including name, email address, language of communication, etc.);
(b) Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers of you or your contact person, etc.);
(c) Financial information (bank account and other);
(d) Information about a legal representative (legal representative or proxy of such) of our client legal entity;
(e) Account details on the website (including name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, etc.);
(f) Data for the conclusion of sales contracts, deferred payment, etc. with natural or legal persons (such as names, PIN, etc.).
2. Diteks M EOOD can process data generated and generated by Diteks M EOOD in the process of providing the services:
(a) data on the terminal electronic communication device used, the type of device, operating system used, IP address, location;
(b) data about your preferred goods and services
(c) Data from the communication between us and you, your habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (service activity, complaints, requests, etc.);
(d) Information about visits to the website and use of the website, including operations and history of using the website;
(e) Data obtained in the performance of the obligations deriving from normative acts (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax offices, court, executor);
3. In order to ensure the proper performance of the services and the obligations arising from customer contracts, Elektroteh 91 has the right to process any information that is available in public registers (including public database and data disclosed on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties regarding the implementation of legal provisions regarding customers.
4. Diteks M EOOD has the right to verify the correctness of the personal data stored in the database and for this purpose requires you to verify the data and, if necessary, correct or confirm the accuracy of your data.
5. Various types of personal data may be processed individually or in combination.
IV. Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data
1. Processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or performance of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation for concluding contracts with us.
Diteks M EOOD processes your data for the following purposes:
(a) Identifying a customer upon: entering into a new or changing an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; performance of a contract.
(b) Making proposals for the conclusion of contracts, forwarding of pre-contractual information and draft contract; management of pre-sales activities;
(c) Data obtained from you in fulfilling obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or a represented company, exercise of rights and ensure the performance of contracts by our clients;
(d) Administration and response to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints; return of sums and goods; product replacement;
(e) Technical assistance for creating an account (s) and recovering a forgotten password for the Internet site
(e) Identification and validation of the legal age of online shopping;
(g) Payment of obligations, rescheduling of amounts due; management of receivables collection;
(h) Warranty and service maintenance;
(s) Sharing important information about changes to our policy and other administrative information;
(j) Managing and administering online shopping activities; payment management.
2. In fulfillment of its legal obligations, Diteks M EOOD processes your data for the following purposes:
(a) Issuing invoices;
(b) To carry out tax and social control by the relevant competent authorities;
(c) Performance of obligations in relation to distance selling, off-premises sales provided by the Consumer Protection Act;
(d) Provision of information to the Commission on the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act - Data Protection Act, Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and others. ;
(e) Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related regulations in relation to the conduct of proper and lawful accounting.
3. Elektroteh 91 processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the client for their processing for the following purposes:
(a) Creating and managing a personal profile on the website; technical assistance for creating an account (s) and recovering a forgotten password to access our website;
4. Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Diteks M EOOD.
(a) Purchase history, customer preference and behavior analysis;
V. Categories of third parties who access and process your personal data
(1) Transport / courier companies, postal operators in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, sending correspondence and communications, in connection with the contract between us, sending of purchased goods;
(2) Persons who, by assigning Diteks M EOOD, maintain equipment and software used to process your personal data;
(3) Banks servicing payments made by and to you;
(4) Persons performing consultancy services in different spheres - lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies etc .;
(5) Bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
VI. For how long are your personal data stored?
The length of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing contracts between Diteks M EOOD and you or a represented company for the duration of the contract and for the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. Diteks M EOOD may store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the applicable limitation period in order to protect any customer claims in connection with the execution / termination of contracts with us as well as for a longer period in case of a legal dispute that has already arisen until its final settlement with a court / arbitration ruling which has entered into force;
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for the implementation of the tax and social security controls, but not only - invoices, debit, credit notes, delivery / delivery protocols, service / goods contracts shall be kept at least 11 years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public claim unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed to manage the account on the Internet site - until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent or the receipt of an objection to the processing of personal account management data.
4. Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing - until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receipt of an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
VII. Your Rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Information
1. General rights
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights that you may exercise at any time while we store or process your personal data by submitting an application to the address of Diteks M EOOD above or electronically by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask Diteks M EOOD:
• a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
• correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are not up to date;
• your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data controller, or ask us to do so without being impeded by ourselves (the right of portability);
• your personal data be deleted without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for doing so;
• limit the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
You may also:
• withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to Diteks M EOOD under consent-based processing;
• oppose the processing of your personal data;
• oppose automated processing, including profiling;
• Do not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
2. You have a right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint directly to the oversight body and the competent authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to complain about the processing of your personal data by Diteks M EOOD, you can do so by contacting the Administrator or directly with the Data Protection Officer (the above mentioned contact details).
3. Automated processing and profiling
When you visit our website, we use automated processing to adapt products and services to your needs in the best possible way.
4. Opposition against direct marketing use
You have the right to object to the future processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising as well as to disclosure to third parties and their use on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising by withdrawing your consent anytime. To do so, you may send an e-mail with the request to discontinue use of your data for direct marketing purposes at: ditexm.com
5. Can you refuse to provide personal data to Diteks M EOOD and what are the consequences of this?
In order to conclude a contract with you and / or to provide you with the requested products and / or services and / or to deliver the ordered goods in accordance with our legal and consequent contractual obligations, Diteks M EOOD needs certain data to identify the party to the contract , its proxy, contact details, payment details of the obligations.
Failure to provide such data prevents us from signing a contract with you.
In order to make a purchase from our website and to provide you with the goods or services you ordered, Diteks M EOOD needs certain details to identify you, contact details, payment details. Failure to provide such data prevents the purchase and delivery of goods or services by you.
VIII. How we protect your data
Diteks M EOOD applies the organizational, physical, IT and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data.
Among other things, such security measures include the following activities:
- Elektroteh 91 has established the requirements for the processing, registration and storage of personal data with internal procedures, the observance of which is constantly observed;
- the access of the employees of Elektroteh 91 to personal data and the permission to process personal data in the Elektroteh 91 database is limited, depending on their duties;
- Elektroteh 91 has established obligations of confidentiality;
- access to the office equipment of Elektroteh 91 and computers is limited.
- we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
- For maximum security when processing, transferring, and storing your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymisation, etc.
The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to state-of-the-art technologies.
IX. Link to other sites
Sometimes the Site may contain links / hyperlinks to other sites. We do not operate the connected ones
To learn about Cookies, please visit the Cookies Policy page
Personal data for children
We do not consciously collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible or obtain the consent of the person bearing parental responsibility for the child.